Hi All,

I know there are parameters for bitmap-cache and offscreen-cache.  Are these
associated with any implementation that might save bitmaps or jpg files to a
hard disk drive ?   I have searched and read many things but still confused if
there is or is not an implementation that does this.

Also wondering if there is a hidden parameter with wfreerdp.exe for the same

What I would like to attempt is to have an integration with wfreerdp.exe that I
might be able to provide a parameter to update a jpg or bmp of the active
screen for the rdp session.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Glen Gillman