Hi, any help about this issue?

From: Aysen Kilic (Garanti Teknoloji)
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 3:13 PM
To: 'freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: why ifreerdp android app has redirection settings, but iOS app does
not?

hi, i'm working on sound redirection on my iOS app by using iFreeRDP but i can
not. I make some research about iFreeRDP store applications. i saw the
redirection settings on Android app, but not on iOS app. This means it is not
possible to redirect sound on iOS? i connect my app to Windows server 2012 R2
terminal server, but i can not redirect audio to my ios device. Please help me
about this issue.

P.S : If i use ifreerdp android playstore app to try audio redirection, i can
hear the voice. So, i think the terminal server is not guilty about audio
redirection.

Thanks

Ayşen Kılıç
Bankacılık Yazılım Geliştirme
Yetkili Uzman

15 Temmuz Mahallesi,
Koçman Caddesi No:34
Güneşli 34212 İstanbul

Tel

:

+90 212 478 35 35

Dahili

:

+90 212 478 38 94

Faks

:

+90 212 657 04 73

Bu mesaj ve ekleri, mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve
gizlidir. Bu mesajin muhatabi olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi
halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune uyulmasi
zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur. Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan
bilgilerin dogrulugu ve guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin
herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir. Sirketimiz mesajin ve bilgilerinin
size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi
herhangi bir zarardan sorumlu tutulamaz.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
individual(s) stated in this message. If you received this message although you
are not the addressee, you are responsible to keep the message confidential.
The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
information in the message and its attachments. Our company shall have no
liability for any changes or late receiving, loss of integrity and
confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in anyway to your computer
system.