On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Jaime Crespo <jaime.crespo....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not sure how guacamole starts FreeRDP but if you can pass from the browser
> to the web server the same info required here:
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240477.aspx
> The should be trivial to modify timezone.c to avoid calling
> GetTimeZoneInformation and use filled settings->ClientTimeZone from the
> client on start time.
> I could be missing something. Hope it helps.
>
> Jaime.

Jaime,
Thank you for the response.  The Guacamole project includes the headers and
links to the dynamic libraries, calling the functions to start RDP
connections and manage them.  We don't use any of the FreeRDP source
directly, and definitely don't modify it, which is why I was hoping someone
could tell me if there's a way to do it with the current code/API without
having to modify the code. The Guacamole project uses the same timezone
notation that FreeRDP looks for in /etc/locatime or the TZ variable
(Region/Locale - e.g. Europe/London), so I was hoping it would be easy to
feed this somehow into the existing functions and have it do the work to
generate it.  Sounds like that may not be the case, and we may have to
generate the entries for the ClientTimeZone struct manually.  If I'm wrong
about that and someone knows of a way, I'd be very grateful for that
information!

Thanks!
-Nick