Good morning,

This is my first contribution to the mailing list, so sorry if I am not
exactly right with my question or if it makes sense or not.

I am working with Banana pi for a RPD zero-client solution, and I am
testing FreeRDP. As bananapi is only cappable to decompress video by
hardware through VDPAU backend (I have tested VLC compiling it to use VDPAU
backend and it works), my question is: Is it possible to compile FreeRDP in
order to use VDPAU video backend?

Thanks for your help and congratulations for your great project,

PolĂ­tica de Privacidad <http://www.acervantes.com/privacidad.html>