Hello,

I did not know where I could get some help, because I don't think this is a bug. So sorry for asking on this list, if I'm wrong here with my problem.

We are using FreeRDP (Version 1.1.0) on our machines (Debian 8 Jessie) and since a few days we are getting problems with the connection to the RDP farm through the RDP gateway. The command I'm trying to run is:

xfreerdp /d:DOMAIN /v:host.mycompany.com /g:mygateway.company.com /f /cert-ignore /multimon /printer /rfx /gdi:sw +async-update +async-input /u:USER /p:PASS /gu:GATEWAYUSER /gp:GATEWAYPASS

I get the following messages:

[INFO][com.freerdp.core.gateway.tsg] - TS Gateway Connection Success
[ERROR][com.freerdp.core.transport] - BIO_read returned an error: error:14094438:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert internal error [ERROR][com.freerdp.core] - freerdp_set_last_error ERRCONNECT_CONNECT_TRANSPORT_FAILED [0x2000D]

After a quick Google search, I thought that the problem was my too old version. But updating to the latest nightly build did not help, but shows a different error:

[INFO][com.freerdp.core.gateway.tsg] - TS Gateway Connection Success
[ERROR][com.freerdp.core] - freerdp_set_last_error ERRCONNECT_LOGON_FAILURE [0x0020014] [ERROR][com.freerdp.core.rdp] - rdp_recv_callback: CONNECTION_STATE_NLA - nla_recv_pdu() fail

The only thing I'm concerned about, is that it worked a few days back and we did not change anything. (Maybe a Windows update?)

Connection is working without a gateway on some machines. But we need a gateway because of reasons on the Jessie machine.

The gateway is running on Windows Server 2008 R2. The host after the gateway is running on Windows Server 2012 R2.

Maybe somebody on this list can help me with this.

Thank you,

Marc Sauer