Thank you! I'll try this.

On 16.05.2018 18:49, Armin Novak via FreeRDP-devel wrote:
The reason your build fails is this:
It uses the headers from ports, but links against the version shipped
with OSX (they still have one, just don't ship the headers) which is a
0.9.x version if I recall correctly.

Change the path of the lib to /opt/local/lib/libcrypto.dylib (and
libssl.dylib) and everyghing should work.

regards
Armin