Hi Martin,

1) what you try might be limited to certain modes of operation

(specifically the AVC420 and AVC444 modes which are H264 with some
filters applied after decoding)

It is a lot of work though, as the whole GDI stuff needs to support
other backends (textures/...)

Might be a good idea to tab in IRC and we can discuss the requirements
(need a bit of cleanup in the library before we can support these backends)

2) we're happy to integrate pull requests for such an endeavor, but it
will not be possible to get this into the upcoming 2.0

best

Armin