Sorry for the spelling mistake on previous mail.
The Remote Desktop Protocol: Video Optimized Remoting Virtual Channel is
dependent on the Microsoft::Windows::RDS::Graphics protocol, as defined in
[MS-RDPEGFX].
I have tried the GFX using H264,the video(full screen area encoded as H264
on server)is also fuzzy,just like video experience as EVOR working).In this
case ,it's just only GFX with H 264, EVOR is not working.
And I found a strange situation for EVOR:
       1.Playing video with WMP(windows meida player),no master small
window or full screen window, EVOR is working.
       2.Playing video with other Player(such as Portpalyer ,besides WMP)
or watch YouTube video with Chrome,EVOR is only working on small window.

The unmodified freerdp version  on my device encounters the same bad
experience For EVOR video,using software H264 decoding cost too much time
on my device, as the result ,the frame rate is very low.
Using bandwidth management properly, what do you mean?

Armin Novak <ano...@thincast.com> 于2018年11月17日周六 下午4:59写道: