Hi Andrey,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 03:56:04PM +1100, Andrey Vasilkin via FreeRDP-devel
wrote:
> File channels/drive/client/drive_file.c , function
> drive_file_set_information() , in block "case
> FileAllocationInformation:" :
>
> we read input data in variable "size";
>     Stream_Read_INT64(input, size);
> but than we use liSize for set file position:
>     if (!SetFilePointerEx(file->file_handle, liSize, NULL, FILE_BEGIN))
>
> I've insert next line before call SetFilePointerEx():
>     liSize = *((PLARGE_INTEGER)&size);
you are right that was an issue. But you possibly want to update your
code base to master as this was already fixed some days ago:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/blob/ac0c91300b032f8a8610368dbbd0dca86d81eeeb/channels/drive/client/drive_file.c#L618

Thank you and best regards,
Bernhard