Hi,

You need to install openssl devel and probably other stuff, here a shortcut for
you:

sudo apt-get install build-essential git-core cmake libssl-dev libx11-dev
libxext-dev libxinerama-dev \ libxcursor-dev libxdamage-dev libxv-dev
libxkbfile-dev libasound2-dev libcups2-dev libxml2 libxml2-dev \ libxrandr-dev
libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev \ libgstreamer1.0-dev
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libxi-dev libavutil-dev \ libavcodec-dev
libxtst-dev libgtk-3-dev libgcrypt11-dev libssh-dev libpulse-dev \
libvte-2.91-dev libxkbfile-dev libtelepathy-glib-dev libjpeg-dev \
libgnutls-dev libgnome-keyring-dev libavahi-ui-gtk3-dev libvncserver-dev \
libappindicator3-dev intltool libsecret-1-dev libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev
libsystemd-dev \ libsoup2.4-dev libjson-glib-dev libavresample-dev