Hi,

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:21:43PM +0000, Abhishek Agarwal via FreeRDP-devel
wrote:
> We have merged PR to the stable-1.1 branch (Thanks admin, for taking a look).
> We want to use this build. I see there is a nightly build concept.
we do only have nightly (integration) builds for the master branch.

> I have quick questions around it.
>   1.  Is stable-1.1 branch also onboarded to nightly builds?
nope. Sorry.

> I don't see any "packaging" dir there
>   1.  Is there a possibility to push out a new version to official Debain
> Package. The change was a port of a known vulnerability. It will help
> everyone.
As far as I know the issues are already fixed in the upstream Debian 1.1
(freerdp-x11).  package. I'd recommend you install the package and have a look
to the
Debian changelog `zless /usr/share/doc/freerdp-x11/changelog.Debian.gz`

You can find the package source on
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-remote-team/freerdp-1.1-legacy

Best regards,
Bernhard