I have xfreerdp connection from openSUSE Tumbleweed to a Windows Server 2016 box

The MS machine is running Remote Desktop Services and the rdp file is generated
by MS

Everything works fine until I try and resize the xfreerdp window on openSUSE
then the

windows 'walks' off to the right hand side of the screen.

To try and narrow it down a bit I've tried Plasma and Cinnamon - Intel and AMD

graphics - single screen and dual screens and it does the same on all.

I tried adding +window-drag to no avai. Here is the rdp file if it helps

redirectclipboard:i:1
redirectprinters:i:1
redirectcomports:i:0
redirectsmartcards:i:1
devicestoredirect:s:*
drivestoredirect:s:*
redirectdrives:i:1
session bpp:i:24
prompt for credentials on client:i:1
span monitors:i:0
use multimon:i:1
remoteapplicationmode:i:1
server port:i:3389
allow font smoothing:i:1
promptcredentialonce:i:0
videoplaybackmode:i:1
audiocapturemode:i:1
gatewayusagemethod:i:0
gatewayprofileusagemethod:i:1
gatewaycredentialssource:i:0
full address:s:SIMSRDP.WHSG.STAFF
alternate shell:s:||Pulsar
remoteapplicationprogram:s:||Pulsar
remoteapplicationname:s:Pulsar
remoteapplicationcmdline:s:
workspace id:s:SIMSRDP.whsg.staff
use redirection server name:i:1
loadbalanceinfo:s:tsv://MS Terminal Services Plugin.1.QuickSessionCollection

and the command

xfreerdp localsims.rdp /v:simsrdp.xxx.xxx /u:malcolm.moore /p:xxxxxxx
/d:whsg.staff +fonts +window-drag

I have tried Remmina and that works fine ( but is a lot slower and has a nasty
window decorations )

Can anyone suggest something to try ( or point me somewhere 0

Thanks

Mal