Hi Lonnie,

FreeRDP currently only supports the client end for RAILS.

Just run e.g. xfreerdp /v:<your server> /app:"||notepad" and you have a
notepad running on your linux box (if your server is configured correctly)

Currently it is not possible to do the following:

* Start a second application via RPC (you can start new applications
from within the session, e.g. in a cmd start notepad, paint, ... you get
the idea)

  This basically means there will always be a new connection for a
second application started via xfreerdp

As for windows server components, we don´t currently have that (except
the demo and shadow server)

regards

Armin