Hi there.

There are various ways. (assuming freerdp2 rc or nightly)

- you can add /smart-sizing which scales the session locally (e.g.
/size:800x600 /smart-sizing:1280x1024 scales remote 800x600 to local
1280x1024)

- for systems that support it you can use the /scale:<factor>
/scale-device:<factor> or /scale-desktop:<factor> options.

for details just run xfreerdp whithout arguments and some help is printed.

regards

Armin