Hello there

I'm working on a project that requires me to make an RDP connections from a
PC which screen is locked.

On Windows, I was using mstsc command and it worked flawlessly, but since I
aim for it to be usable on Linux as well, I've started to look for an
alternative and that's how I stumbled upon FreeRDP. I've downloaded
wfreerdp and after initial tests it turned out that the connection is not
really being established while on a locked screen and I end up with
following errors:

[ERROR][com.freerdp.channels.cliprdr.client] - MonitorReady failed with
error 1359!
[ERROR][com.freerdp.channels.cliprdr.client] -
cliprdr_process_monitor_ready failed with error 1359!
[ERROR][com.freerdp.channels.cliprdr.client] - cliprdr_order_recv failed
with error 1359!
[ERROR][com.freerdp.core] - cliprdr_virtual_channel_client_thread reported
an error. Error was 1359
[ERROR][com.freerdp.core] - checkChannelErrorEvent() failed - 0

That leads me to following questions:
 - is such thing possible, but bugged or is it something that FreeRDP was
not designed for?
 - if it is possible and should work, what should I do to make it work?

Michael