Could you state in more detail what you are doing?
It is hard to answer if you only state what you see if a command fails without
the actual command.
(How did you compile to require ffmpeg if you used openh264 previously?)
Also state some details about your distro (centos 7 it was?) and customizations

Regards
Armin