Hi,

A first step would be to tell what you´re doing (which environment/compiler are you working with?) and attaching build/configure logs.

Usually CMake is quite nice and tells you what it is not finding/where something is going wrong.

Usually the steps can be broken down to:

1. Provide dependencies (OpenSSL)

2. Run CMake configure in a VS studio shell

3. Compile with cmake or open in VisualStudio

regards

Armin