Hello everybody.
I was simply woundering how you guys made the graphics for X look so
nice? Are you using a 'special' version of an X server or is it just
the configuration? In fact, ihave installed, for exemple, the Putty
programm on my mandrake 10.1 (for amd64) and it is much less nice (the
graphic seem very old compared to the ones of FreeSBIE).
Also, i've tryied Fluxbox from a Knoppix distribution, and it's also
very 'ugly' compared to the Fluxbox I'm used to on FreeSBIE.
So  was simply woundering.

PS: great job for FreeSBIE: After falling in love with GNU/Linux, i'm
now falling in love with FreeSBIE, can't wait for the next release
(only problem: i only program in Perl, Python and Php so I don't think
I can help you all that much, sorry..., but if I can, make me a sign
=) )
--
N-0-X, webmaster de http://www.noxistes.org