Hello. I've got a quick question about getting EXTRA="xconfig" working.
In my freesbie.conf file I've included EXTRA="adduser xconfig sound" to
try to add some of the basic scripts that I wanted to add. They all seem
to have been added properly and adduser appears to have worked but
xconfig is failing to write the xorg.conf file at boot time. This is
what I'm seeing:

Cirrus Logic GD544x detected, using cirrus driver
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/xconfig.sh: cannot create /etc/X11/xorg.conf:
Read-only file system

and then it goes to the login prompt. If I try to run startxfce4 it
tries to open Xorg but fails back to a prompt. I also updated my
FreeSBIE system yesterday after the Xorg commits and I haven't seen any
commits since.

Has anyone else gotten EXTRA="xconfig" to work? I'm sure it's another
option that I'm missing, could someone please give me any ideas?

Thank you,

Ben