HI!!
I have just run Freesbie 2.0 beta after sorting some problem in the boot
proccess.
My laptop is a DELL Latitude D510.
I have the serial port disabled in the BIOS.
With the Freesbie 1.1 and Freesbie 2.0 LVC all the boot proccess run with no
problem.

But with this beta, the boot proccess freezes at:

FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.1
([EMAIL PROTECTED], Wed Nov 8 08:01:13 UTC 2006)
\

This "\" is where it freezes. Just enabling the serial port (I selected com1)
the boot proccess run OK. I tried many changes in the BIOS and only enabling
the serial port allowed me to pass this "\" in the boot proccess.

Ahh, another thing. In the Freesbie 2.0 LVC there was a "msdosfs" folder into
the /dev folder where I could see my fat32 and NTFS partitions, and from there
I just  mounted those partitions(which does not mount automatically yet as in
Freesbie 1.1); but now only appears the fat32 one....Just to notice you...

I am writing this mail from FreesBIE 2.0 EW using an AVAYA wireless PCcard. By
the way, is there a visual way or a wizard for setting the wireless connection?
I had to use the Terminal (ifconfig and dhclient).

Best Regards.
I will be waiting for the final release of FreesBIE 2.0. Must be great!!