I'm running freebds-6.1

First trial:
------------
I've installed freesbie from cvs tree.
Selecet simple packages like bash, python, ...
start "make iso", burn the CD and boot with it!!!

Great, it works

Second Trial:
-------------
start a "make clean"

via "make ppkgselect" select kde packages
(kde-graphics, kde-multimedia, ... and xorg packages)

I start "make iso", then receive the following error:
"
Installing packages listed in
/usr/home/vi/tmp/freesbie2/conf/packages
Finding origins... 86 found
Finding dependencies... 172 found
Sorting 205 packages by dependencies... done.
Deleting previously installed packages
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/vi/tmp/freesbie2.
"

Just by curiotity when I do chroot I receive an error
message:
"
# chroot /usr/local/freesbie-fs pkg_info
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /lib/libcrypto.so.4: Undefined
symbol "__stdinp"
"

Since I'm new to Freesbie and FreeBsd, any help is
welcome.

Thanks.