Hello,

I am a GNU+Linux user and I have tried to use FreeSBIE to port a program
of mine to FreeBSD.
First of all: Thank you! Nearly all I needed was there, and I could get
it going.

But I came across one thing, which I think is a misconfiguration on the
system. It's not a real problem, but an inconvenience.

SDL has an own implementation for iconv. It can be configured to be a
wrapper around the systems iconv implementation, or it has a weak
fallback system.

There is an iconv implementation in FreeSBIE, but SDL is configured not
to use it.

/usr/local/include/SDL/SDL_config.h:
It defines HAVE_ICONV_H, but HAVE_ICONV is undefined.

There are those different symbols, because there might be systems,
which have the iconv functions, but not in iconv.h. But including
iconv.h without actually using it, doesn't make much sense, I think.

I don't use the real FreeBSD. How is it there?

--
AKFoerster