On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 05:37:04PM +0000, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> Hi Guys
> I'm currently prepping to get my hands dirty with some FreeBSD/SBIE
> related work, I just have a couple of questions, what's the status
> of support for FreeBSD 7

IIRC, it should work without any serious issue.

> did anything come of the bsdinstaller for freesbie??

No. I strongly believed in FreeSBIE (the ISO images we released) as a
LiveCD. If the user want something to install on a hard disk, he
should take the FreeBSD installation disk. Anyway, this is free
software, so feel free to add whatever you want ;)

Best regards
--
Matteo Riondato
FreeBSD Committer (http://www.FreeBSD.org)