Hi,

I am trying to run csurf (Feb 2004 version) on RedHat Linux Enterprise
2.15 system. We choose this version of Linux because it supports AMD64
(64-bit). I can start csurf interface, but cannot run either tkmedit or
tksurfer, the error megs are:

/usr/local/FreeSurfer/bin/Linux/tkmedit: error while loading shared
libraries: libglut.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

/usr/local/FreeSurfer/bin/Linux/tksurfer: error while loading shared
libraries: libglut.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I searched the web. Linux EL 2.15 has no libglut.so. I didn't find
libglut.so for AMD64.

Anybody has the similar problem? Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

XJ Kang