To all

Has anyone had any experience using an external drive with freesurfer (under LINUX)?

I am trying to use a FAT32 drive with Freesurfer (I also use this drive with XP) and I keep running into the following error:

"First T1 image: /mnt/usb/afnidata/subjects/bert/mri/T1/COR-001 not found"

However, when I check, the file is there but is listed in lower-case (i.e., "cor-001"). I cannot rename the file to upper-case - the file already exists...

Is Freesurfer case-sensitive and if so, is there a way to tell it to look for lower-case filenames?

Thanks

Andy