Hi Akram,

In that case, you will need to manually edit the WM volume to separate cerebellum from WM.

You can load both WM and filled volume to tkmedit, and go through the slices to see where in "filled" volume cerebellum is connected to WM, and then edit the WM to cut off the connections. Then, save the edited WM to replace the old one.

After the editing of WM, rerun mri_fill (or -stage2 of recon-all).

Hope that helps.

Xiao Han