Hi all,

I am no longer able to load functional overlays in tkmedit. I am running it on a RH7.3 machine. Back when we used to source from ~inverse I needed to use the development version to load the overlays.

Here is what happens now:

- When I use the nmr standard version, it seems to load the volume, and it
  displays the functional color scale bar, but no overlays!
- Wnen I use the nmr development version, it gives the following error:

Couldn't read register file.

tkmedit couldn't read the functional volume you specified. This could be because the volume wasn't found or was unreadable, or because a valid header type couldn't be find, or a registration file couldn't be found or opened.

Can someone please verify?

George P.