no idea (Oleg?). I do know that we can interchange data pretty well with Caret though (thanks mainly to David Van Essen's work, not ours :).

Bruce

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Mark Pinsk wrote:

I remember Oleg Gusyatin posted some time ago about wanting to make a
macaque parcellation.
Just wondering if that was ever done, and if so, would it be accessible to
users by any chance :) ?
I know I can use Caret, but we're all using freesurfer for human data here
so I was just wondering.
thx- mark

Bruce,

if you could outline the manual parcellation procedure (formats of
required files, size of the training set, etc.), I would do it with
help of an anatomist.

-Oleg