From: Doug Greve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:30 PM
To: Goldman, Aaron (NIH/NIMH) [F]
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] average thickness

I'd recommend using mgh instead of bfloat, but in either case you'd do something like:

mris_convert -c beta.mgh $SUBJECTS_DIR/yoursubject/surf/lh.white beta.asc

(or use beta.bhdr for bfloat).

The ability of mris_convert to read any "volume" format was added fairly recently, so if yours does not do it, you can get a new one from:

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/mris_convert

doug

Goldman, Aaron (NIH/NIMH) [F] wrote:

Great, thanks.

One more question. Doing it the mris_glm way, is there somehow I can turn the beta files (bfloat) into ascii surface format? Thanks,

-Aaron-