Hi,

We are running free-surfer dev 2005-10-03 version

I ran "recon-all -subjid [oldfolder] -autorecon1", and subsequently I changed the folder name to [newfolder], and ran "recon-all -subjid [newfolder] -autorecon2".

After that, when I used "tksurfer [newfolder] lh inflated", a warning was given. It says:

WARNING: can't find the talairach xform '/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/oldfolder/transforms/talairach.xfm'
WARNING: transform is not loaded into mri

Could you please let me know why tksurfer is looking for the oldfolder's talairach.xfm? Is there a place that we can change so that it will be looking for the newfolder? Thanks.

--Yuhong