Hi,

We like to structure our work by putting all scans into a batch account and doing recon-all -autorecon1 -autorecon2. We then transfer the scans to our individual accounts to check the quality before running the rest of the processing stream.

This creates a small problem, in that the full path to the talairach.xfm is saved as part of the mgz volume. When we move the scan from the batch account to the user account, this path is no longer valid. We can fix this by using mri_add_xform_to_header, as per msg02241 on the mailing list (Doug Greve, 27 Jan 2006).

What we are wondering is if the mgz header has any other path-dependant information that we would need to update in the scenario such as above, where scan workup and group analysis processing can take place over multiple file locations?

+glenn