Hmmm, I have not seen anything like this around here. Does it only happen with your monkey data? What are the sizes of the volumes you are trying to run? Can you send all your command lines?

doug

Sebastian Moeller wrote:

Aloha fellow Surfers,

while testing the dev20060224 centos4_x86_64 release I stumbled upon some issues with tkregister2. That is tkregister2 produces X errors leading to a black screen once the image window is clicked into. Since I try to cheat monkey data into the freesurfer chain I use tkregister2 to register my structurals with some atlas based assumptions (basically rotating the volume slightly around three axis). Then I use mri_vol2vol to reslice a new rotated volume. And this is where tkregister2 chokes:
Received X error !
    Error code   : 10
     Request code : 89
     Minor code   : 0

    Error test : ´BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)´

There are plenty of these errors, and once the image window is clicked into the screen turns black, only the mouse survives. Remotly login in and killing the tkregister2 process gives back control over the machine. Any hints besides "don't do that then" ;)?

ahoi
    Sebastian

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting