Thank you for the quick answer. I am trying to know how to use tkregister2, but I would like to know why the latest tkregister suddenly doesn't work.

Sungeun.

Doug Greve wrote:

Did you mean to use tkregister2? tkregister has not been used in years (we should actually remove it from the dist).

doug

Sungeun Kim wrote:

Hi,

I experienced one problem with tkregister. I tried to register local low-res. anatomical data to high-res anatomical data using tkregister. So, I did

tkregister -mkdefault

modified some parameters. This was OK, but when I did

tkregister local

I got the segmentation fault message like:

tkregister: starting register
register: cwd scan => subject's T1/COR's
register:   reg image transform matrix:
-0.999945 0.000000 0.010472 0.207543
0.010406 -0.111469 0.993713 -22.441641
0.001167 0.993768 0.111463 12.550290
0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
register: done reading target COR images
register: input file type: bshort (x,y,t: <prefix><z>.bshort)
Segmentation fault

I am using the latest stable version from the web site and I didn't have this problem with the previous version. I tested with another data which worked good with the previous version. But, I still have the same problem.

Is there any solution or suggestion to this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Sungeun Kim.