Dear fellow FreeSurfers,

does anybody know how to account for interleaved slice acquisition of functionals in fs-fast? Basically all my scans were taken interleaved instead of linear ordered, so I think it might be a good idea to tell the system (even though the block design used should not be too sensitive). selxavg2 does sort of know a parameter acqorder that will be passed to fast_selxavg.m, but selxavg-sess does not allow to specify this parameter, and on first impression there seems to be no auto-detection. And the 3.0.2 version of fast_selxavg does not use the SliceDelay in any way.

Ahoi
        Sebastian
--
Sebastian Moeller