Thanks, Nick,

If I install a new version of FS, would it be too much of hassle?

Because I am in the middle of data analysis for a project using the
old version, and I remember I had a big trouble installing different
libraries for Freesurfer for the old version, which was a daunting job.

Nam.

>>> Nick Schmansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/06/01 오후 2:54 >>>
Nam,

The csurf application is no longer supported (and has been removed from
the newest release).  The recon-all script now performs all processing
stages, where the three main stages are -autorecon1, -autorecon2 and -
autorecon3 (-stage1 is a deprecated option).

You may want to see our new tutorial, here:

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial

to learn what sorts of problems can occur during the various stages.

It's hard to say from your email what the problem may be, but it could
be a bad Talairach alignment. The tutorial discusses this.  Note: you
should not see the brain stem after the image has been skull-stripped
(which occurs during the -autorecon1 stage).

Nick