Folks:

Both tkmedit and tksurfer have tool windows which jump to a location below their respective main image windows whenever the image windows are moved or adjusted.

This prevents the image windows from being enlarged to full screen height, because the tool windows then jump to bottom of screen, and behind the main window.

Is there some way to signal these two apps not to move the tool windows?

Also, if there is such a setting I'm suspecting it would be an environment variable. I looked at the Wiki, but didn't find a listing of useful environment variables -- is there one to be had?

Thanks,

Graham