okay, Rahul is looking into it.
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Jeffrey Spielberg wrote:

Hi, sorry, I meant the cortical parcellation, the one that is used in
aparc+aseg.mgz (I believe this uses the desikan killiany atlas?), thanks,
Jeff

On 6/20/06, Bruce Fischl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll leave 2 for Doug. In 1. by segmentation do you mean the wm.mgz
volume? Or the cortical parcellation? If the latter, which one (as we
generate two by default).

cheers,
Bruce