Hi Doug, hi List,

I got a question regarding the h volumes inside the analysis sub directories. The content of those file are the regression coefficients for each voxel (XY planes) for each condition (Z stack). Supposedly those estimates are corrected for the noise and would make really nice descriptors of the overall activation of voxels/rois for the given conditions. Now, here is my question, what is the unit of the values in the maps? And is there a way to transform those values into something ala percent change? Would dividing a XY voxel of a slice though the matching voxel value from the h-offset volume result in percent of total?

ahoi
        Sebastian
--
Sebastian Moeller