just make sure that the window shows as you want it (you may need to redraw it before hitting save).

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Chacko Cherian wrote:

when i want to print-out the outputs using  "Save TIFF
as" it isn't giving me any results.Is there something
else that I need to do to save the outputs as TIFF
files??

--- Bruce Fischl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

but you could write a tcl script to do it
automatically
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006,