Hi Derin,

yes, frequently that is the case. What does the T1.mgz look like? And look at the talairach.xfm (not .lta) and see if it looks reasonable.

Bruce
On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Derin Cobia wrote:

Bruce,

I worked my way backwards through the stream on each .mgz file.  The
aseg.mgz (and aseg.auto.mgz) file came up in pieces, some parts were
there, others weren't; brain.mgz was blank, there was nothing there, as
well as the values being 0; the same for norm.mgz.  However, both
brainmask & nu.mgz appeared normal, which makes me suspect the
talairach.lta file.  Is this bad output because of the talairach
registration?

-Derin