Hi Anisha, when you are debugging these things, it's best to go back as close to the raw data as possible (rather than looking at the final product on the flat map). Eg, try looking at the eccen and polar significance maps separately in the volume, then on the surface, then look at the phase maps in the volume and on the surface, etc.

doug

anisha narula wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I am a beginner at FreeSurfer and using it in my senior biomedical design project at Boston University. I have performed retinotopy and MT+ localization before on a previous subject and obtained good results. However, I have carried out retinotopy and MT+ analysis on another subject using the same commands and have not obtained significant results. I have tried the analysis using motion corrected and motion uncorrected data, and have obtained bad results both times. I have attached the fieldsign image above obtained from the retinotopy analysis. Please let me know, if you would like to see the polar, eccentricity or MT+ images as well.
I appreciate your time and concern

Thank You,
Anisha

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone Number: 617-724-2358 Fax: 617-726-7422

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting