Hi, I am getting a qdec error on FreeSurfer 4.0.2 on Tiger.  The error has
been mentioned on the forum before.  In particular qdec.bin seems to be
calling for tcl/tk libs in /usr/pubsw which doesn't exist.  Below are the
first two lines from the ldd profile for qdec.bin.

> ldd  /Applications/freesurfer/bin/qdec.bin
        /usr/pubsw/packages/tcltktixblt/current/lib/libtk8.4.dylib
(compatibility version 8.4.0, current version 8.4.0)
        /usr/pubsw/packages/tcltktixblt/current/lib/libtcl8.4.dylib
(compatibility version 8.4.0, current version 8.4.0)

I tried creating the folder structure and symlink the libraries to the
appropriate ones in the Freesurfer distribution, but still got the same
error.

I saw a suggestion to upgrade to v. 4.0.3, but 4.0.2 is the latest for Tiger
on Intel.  There is a 4.0.4 for Tiger PPC though.  Is it possible to
distribute the new version on Intel Tiger?

Thanks,

Ming

--
Ming Hsu