On Thursday 13 November 2008 08:23:08 Carl Schultz wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> for a vertex-wise comparison of the mean curvature is there a
> possibility to change the signed curvature values from the preprocessed
> curv.mgh to unsigned (absolute) values for the glm?

The newest (i.e. dev) version of 'mris_calc' will do this:

        $>mris_calc rh.curv abs

This will run an 'abs' (absolute value) function on each element in 'rh.curv'.
Output is saved by default to 'out.crv'. You can specify a more meaningful
output with '--output <someFile>', so

        $>mris_calc --output rh.curv.abs rh.curv abs

Since this is only in the 'dev' tree, let me know if you'd like a binary.

-=R

--
Rudolph Pienaar, M.Eng, D.Eng / email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging