I'm just starting out with freesurfer. I am using CentOS5 Linux shell on a
windows machine using Freesurfer V4.1.0 with the monitor settings on 32bit.
I have set up the license file and also configured freesurfer as per the
wiki pages:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ source $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.csh
-------- freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-stable-pub-v4.1.0 --------
Setting up environment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST (and FSL)
FREESURFER_HOME   Desktop/freesurfer
FSFAST_HOME       Desktop/freesurfer/fsfast
FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii
SUBJECTS_DIR      Desktop/freesurfer/subjects
MNI_DIR           Desktop/freesurfer/mni

Now when I  run recon all (using my own data) I get the following error
message: