Anita,

to add to that comment, you would use asegstats2table to create the text
file of data of your subjects and their stats of volumetric data, which
can be imported into any stats package.  see this page:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/VolumetricGroupAnalysis

while its possible to perform volumetric analysis using mri_glmfit, its
kind of cumbersome compared to just using a stats package.  qdec will
eventually support doing such an analysis though.

Nick