great, thanks Christian. I think Doug has some tools that can be used for this.

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, Christian F. Beckmann wrote:

Hi Bruce & Martina,

Yes, the easiest is to run melodic temporal concatenation on data pre- processed and warped into a common space by freesurfer. Melodic does not care about the space the data lives in - everything is reshaped into simple matrices anyways. Have a look at the melodic command line call (in the log file) to see how to call melodic with data pre-processed outside the FSL environment. Essentially you just need to create a single ASCII text file containing the N different input files (one per row) and then use

melodic -i <inputfilenames> -o <outputdir> -a concat [otheroptions]

Hope this helps
cheers
Christian