Hello -

I am comparing aparc stats across several groups of data, and just noticed that
recently processed groups do not have corpus callosum values...   which made me
wonder if different versions of freesurfer will produce different aparc data...

Can aparc stats from an older version of freesurfer be compared to aparc stats
from a more recent version?   Or do they all have to be processed with the same
version?

Also - we noticed that the aparc areas do not extract in the same order...  is
this also because of the different version used to process the data?

Thanks much,
Sherri