Dear Free Surfers,

I'm having a problem I've seen posts about in the archive, but have not been
able to see the solution to it.

If I start tksurfer bert rh pial (as the example says), the display only shows
a small fraction of the brain and nothing more. I've tried some of the
suggestions such as zooming, the 'Auto redraw' option, but to no use.

I have tried on two of our Linux machines, with CentOS 5, either logged in
locally or remotely with NoMachines. I've got external video cards and the GLX
gears works fine at ~100 FPS (remotely) and ~1000FPS (locally). The machines
have 8 processors, are 64 bit, 500 GB+ hard drives and 4GB of RAM, and external
NVIDIA compatible video cards.

A colleague who is running Fedora 11 has no problems. Is this an OS type
problem and any way to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help

Best wishes,
-Jason