Hi All,

I have scheduled a series of three meetings to talk about FSFAST,
particularly the new version that is coming out with FreeSurfer 5.0 (due
out "soon").

THIS IS NOT A HANDS-ON COURSE ON HOW TO USE FS-FAST!!!

The purpose of these meetings is to give an overview of FSFAST,
including the changes from version 4.5 to 5.0. So it is going to be
mostly useful for people who already know some FSFAST. For others, it
will serve as an introduction to FSFAST but you will not likely come out
of a meeting knowing how to use FSFAST. I'm preparing on-line
documentation and tutorials, and their might be a class in the future.

These meetings will be held in 2204 (where the Brain Map lectures
usually are) on the following dates and times:

Mon Jul 12 3-4pm
Tue Jul 27 3-4pm
Wed Aug 11 4-5pm

doug