Hi! Pedro,

Do you plan to release the source code? I did write an iphone app last
year for a lung cad product. We abandon the project at the end. The
biggest problem we have is finger is not really great for point and
click compared to stylus. It always stand in the way between your
eyesight and the region you want to pick. Do you have any insight for
how to solve that problem?

Anyway, I finally got some free time to work on Osirix. I hope I can
integrate freesufer pipeline and its visualization together at the
end. Will tackle IO and visualization in next few weeks.
if anyone is interested in joining some coding, please let me know. we
can coordinate the effort.

Gen